Question from txrebel1013

Error on co-op mode?

Does anyone have any guesses on what i can try? me and my roommate are trying to join each other online with 2 separate xboxes and 2 separate online accounts. Each time we try it says "error connection to game. returning you to the main menu". However, another friend of mine joined without me an issue. Any thoughts on a fix?

This has been happening to me as well but I know the issue
Try playing a different game with him and if it has similar issues (Lag, bad connection) that would be the problem, the game demands pristine connection.
i.e. my friend in san francisco can't play with me while I'm at my house in san jose.

Co-op and Multiplayer bugs have been floating around. If the main Chuck in co-op saves the game, the co-op partner gets booted.

It's the same problem I have with the game, and it's not something as simple as what Vorlanthir suggests. Since my roommate and I played Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 just the day before online and didn't have any problems, but with DR2 we can't even connect in the first place to experience lag or disconnects. And it's not a problem with multiplayer connecting, cause we can connect to random stranger games just fine. It's just we can't connect to each other. I'm both glad and disappointed to know that I'm not the only one having this problem though.

I have the same problem 2 xboxs same house can not connect to each other. Could not connect to some people in TIR keep booting me

Bigacidwash, that TIR thing usually happens if the host player (first one in) disconnects or leaves for any reason. Like if they get tired of waiting around for more people to show up to fill out the party.

Just be in a xbox live party and you can join the same game or invite them