Question from spyroseye1978

Unkown item i recieved in a zombrex edition its a blood dipped cigar ????

I bought a Dead Rising 2 Zobrex Edition and inside the factory sealed box i received all the listed contents, a zombrex sryinge, bandaid, rx pad, fortune city broshure, steelbook game case, bonus dvd and puzzling of all a cigar in a glass tube with a gold band around one end sealed in like dried blood, it looks like red wx it was dipped in and its running down the tube dried, i cant find anything on the internet about this and the people at gamestop were puzzled themselves, the thing came sealed in a little baggie, any ideas or did anyone else get one also ??? if youd like a picture of it text -443-523-9642 and ill send one its a verizon cell phone, lemme know somethin people thanks !!!

From: DragonMaster165 4 years ago

Did you ever get an answer since I never heard of that to be included, you may want to ask Capcom themselves about it. Could be a metal screw in a can of tuna kind of deal after all.

Ummm... I've never heard about that.... That seems a little eerie.

I wouldn't recommend that you touch it.

well you probably got the edition that was made for the sole purpose of starting the zombie plague. find the person you hate the most and force him to smoke it. Everyone better get your zombie plan ready, cause this is gunna get real!

Me? I have a Tac Harness, several swords and a shotgun ready, fortifiying my position and loading supplies of spam. Bring It B!@!ch!

wow none of you ever seen a high end cigar before? its just a cigar in glass to keep it fresh dumb ass . My god read a book or something. dried blood? really? its wax loser!!!

Sounds like something that should be in a Saw I special-edition case....

Did you really just post your phone number? Why not just post pics on some photo sharing site with a link or something?
I call shenanigans.