Question from kaleb0915

How do I beat TIR contestant?

I got on the dirt bike, and I killed zombies, I even tried to get off and shoot the guy, but he keeps on killing me. Best way to beat him?

From: POWNAGELINK57 4 years ago

The best way and easiest is to get him stuck aganst a wall, i did this to him twice and if he gets parrelel to the wall he gets stuck, once you do that start tearing him up.

The easiest way to beat him that I found was to get him stuck against a metal grating and a tree around that thing in the middle. If you keep positioning yourself between it and him, he'll eventually get stuck long enough for you to unload with a combo weapon (paddlesaw might be a good one here since it's makable nearby) or anything else lying around. It'll take a while, but it works.

There is a maintenance room between the two big rocks, create an electric rake and wait for leon to get stuck, hit him as much as you can with it as it does more damage than most items, i was able to take him down easily on my first playthrough doing this.

I've only managed to get this punk stuck once. The way I've killed him every other time is by forcing him to crash into a wall trying to hit me. If he's got up decent speed, this will sort-of stun him (his bike quits on him temporarily). Come at him from behind him and tag him with the electric rake or knife gloves as much as you can before he flees. Rinse and repeat until he's thoroughly stomped.

A note on the weapons: The electric rake does great damage on him, but when you hit him, a lot of the time he will knock you down, causing you to drop your weapon (no damage, you just fall on your arse), and mine has sometimes vanished. The knife gloves can't be dropped, which is good, but they get you close to him, almost guaranteeing you will be knocked over, which lowers the damage you can do in that little time before he flees. Because of this, I use the rake as long as I can, and finish with the gloves if needed.

The actual easiest way is to get on the fountain in the area he circles. Stand up there with a couple guns(I went through an LMG a handgun and a shotgun) and just shoot him. He will motor up to you, stop and say something, shoot him, he'll circle the center rock and come back to the same position, just rinse and repeat.

get yourself a ranged weapon and the knife gloves. Those huge rocks in the middle of the map with the save and maintinance room? wait in the watery side, near a tree. Snipe him when you can, and when he gets stuck against a tree/the fence, combo his ass with the knife gloves.

When he goes on you on hiw motorcycle just dodgeroll it, do it a couple times and when he starts burning his tires hit him 2-3 times and then run away again( repeat) best weapon to use is the gloves

One way is go in between the two big rocks next to the maintenece room with the 2x4's and the lawnmower combine them and get him caught in a fence and hit him with it it should take only one time to do it i would recomnend this for other phyco's the combo weapon is tough

No no no the easiest way is to use the ramsterball by the royal flush plaza door u must win three times to unlock, just keep hitting him and hes dead in no time at all

There is a blackish line at the top of the stairs to the maitinance room in the rocks use a crowbar and stand on it you keep on attacking him on the line and he wont ever touch you if you keep it up you will kill him and unlock another bike and the bike maitanance room for the bikes (note you can find a chain saw in the maitanance room next to a ladder and dumpsterswith a paddle on it. use chainsaw + bike to make an epic slice-icle)