Question from degenerate4ever

Where can I find TNT/ Dynamite?

Also looking for Machetes and Cement saws. Please and thank you for you help in advanced.

Answers

knightbeauchamp answered:

There are several places to find dynamite: including 1) The grass around fortune park also find a couple grenades here,2) The potted plants at the south end of Pallisades mall second floor, 3) And the upper platforms in south plaza and the food court4) And in or near alot of maintenance rooms such as in maintenance rooms: 5 9 11 17 23 and 31 if you have the map which is numbered( comes with various collectors special edition and guide book).
hope this helps!
0 1

Jericoshost answered:

I found three sticks, on the second floor of the royal flush plaza, there is a music store beside the SportTrance store,, beside the music store is a phone booth, climb it and then jump to the platform to the booths right, then cross the platform and jump to the gap in the fence above you, turn around(after climbing up) and you will see a flower garden overhang, jump to it and climb it. ahead you will see a baloon with a bunny hanging from it, jump onto the baloon, three sticks of dynamite right there. and if you dont jump to the baloon there is a sniper rifle inside the biulding that the flowers are attached to. Hope it helps.
1 0

tinytimx answered:

There is also one in the store where you meet slappy
0 1

L337fireball answered:

There is also a stick on top of the firework stand on the silver strip.

as for machetes there are two in the yucatan, one in snowflakes enclosure and one in the big statues head at the main entrance
0 1

goatlps answered:

There's TNT and the Bow and Arrow to make the Blambow combo weapon where Jasper Sanford hides. It's above east side shops in Food Court. You climb on the vending machines to the left (north) of Lombardi's and jump up and across (south).
0 0

Where can I find vehicles? Open Facesink
Where can I find Chili? Answered ICED1CE
Where can I find the gun shop? Answered funnyguy200
Where can I find the guns? Open deadkill87
Where do i find the chopper? Answered SPEAKER1423