Question from LestatPotter

How do I beat TK?

I'm up to TK in Overtime and I have no weapons or health. Do I need to be level 50 to beat him? I'm level 44.

From: angelbless 4 years ago

If you look in the back, there is some stuff that could be helpfull for you battle. I beat him at level 34 so I think your level is more than enough to do it.

I suggest you take the pipe from the back, and be in constant movement when you fight TK. He usually has five (if i saw all of them) types of attacks: a single hit, a two times hit, a jump and hit, a charged hit and a charge body attack. Its best if you can wait for TK to attack while you are out od his range, and after he finishes the attack hit him with the pipe. Also, you can roll when you see an attack coming.

If u need some food you can fin a hot dog and some beans on the back, where you found the pipe, but be carefull, cause Tk will push a botton and fire will come from the floor :S

I beat tk at level 32 and all you need to do is get health items and a drill and dodge roll around him and dont leave the center area or jump on the top things, and when he disappears real katy and stacy up untill he comes back