Question from BossCharlie

How do I beat Big Earl and Friends?

I can't seem to find how to get to Big Earl? I also noticed that there is some dude even higher up who's name, I believe is Johnny.

From: megaman962 4 years ago

Can't remember which boss is where. The first one, and easiest to spot, is on a roof to the left of the entrance to Fortune City Hotel. To get to this psyco, you have to climb on top of what appears to be a white, concrete block in the grass on the end closest to the hotel. Jump up on the block, and then climb the rest of the way onto this roof. The second one is on the roof of Paradise Platinum Screens. Get up there with the ladder behind Juggz Bar and Grill, by the maintenance room. Another one is on the roof of the Royal Flush Plaza. He can be reached by the ladder between the entrance to Royal Flush and Slot Ranch Casino. The last guy is on the roof of Atlantica Casino. To get to this fool, you've got to go down the alley that leads to a maintenance room by the Hot Excitorama shop and follow it until you find another ladder/elevator (can't remember which on this one, but one of the 2 is down the alley). All of these ladders and/or elevators are listed on your in-game map as pink squares. The legend calls them all elevators for simplicity sake.

As for strategy, I keep it simple. These, like most bosses, fall easily to the combo of pain killers (for personal survivability) and knife gloves. Hope this helps.

Each Sniper has a vantage point on a Roof, only 1 of the Snipers are on the Strip itself, close to the Pawnshop. The other 3 require you to go onto the Rooftops using the Ladders at the sides of the Casinos. Look where they appear on the roof, and use that to find the ladders.

Megaman962 pretty much has the locations down, but be careful. If you have survivors, and you to a redneck who isn't Big Earl, it counts as leaving the area and your survivors will lose health. Plus, not only do they have rifles, but they also each have a machete and are NOT afraid to use it. And they all move around like they drank 50 cans of quickstep, even Derrick (the fat one).

I just went to the gun store.Went toe to toe with sniper rifles.any time they got my health down i used a energizer (vodka + orange juice).They went down like cake.