How do I beat Sgt. Boykins?

1. any strategies on how to beat this guy? i use a sniper from long range but its not working. Help???

User Info: jfc232

jfc232 - 6 years ago

1. Another good weapon for any psychopath is the Driller (Spear+Drill) it's fast and strong with good range on it too. Both items for this can be found in the Maintenance room in the Royal Flush Plaza right next to the Underground Access.

If you're running low and are desperate for food you can run back outside the fight area to some bins/garbage bags. Open them up and enjoy the puke inducing flavours, just make sure to wait for the pukes to go away ebfore you re-enter the fight.

User Info: SamwiseDaFool

SamwiseDaFool - 6 years ago 0 0

1. The best way I found was to have a strong melee wepon eg. Knife gloves or lighsaber defiller is ok then if you don't mind spending some time hide behind stone pillars when he is shooting and if he's throwing a grenade either run and attack or run to another pillar otherwise just hold out until he has to reload and then pummel him a few hits get away if you do it quick enough he won't reload and just try a kick then try to reload again rinse and repeat. Also remember food. Hope this helps

User Info: MrGinger2612

MrGinger2612 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I bought 3 LMG and make sure to have 3 or 4 painkiller in handy and when youre ready to fight him drink one painkiller and go in front of him and shoot the heck out of LMG and it works for me i empty 2 LMG into him...

User Info: gkar86

gkar86 - 6 years ago 0 0