Question from bpkevoIII

Closed pawn shop?

I'm currently on my second play through and the pawn shop has not opened. I'm on case 5-1 stake out and i want to buy the SUV keys but no pawn shop is open to buy any items.

Robsbry answered:

At any point in the game, you go to Platinum strip/Silver strip and go to Moe's Maginations, Talk to the looter and he'll open up the store and all other stores.
2 0

Answers

arellanojuan answered:

Wait for the Another Mans Trash after the first Zombrex. Go to Moe's Maginations and talk to the thief there
2 0

BMD_cptmurphy answered:

Actually, you can go to Moes Maginations anytime you want. I went there before I even got the first zombrex. That is as much as I have scene and I'm on my 5th playthrough.
0 1

BMD_cptmurphy answered:

Isnt that what i said? lol!
0 2

RatedM4Master answered:

You have to go out in the open and find a place called "Moe's Maginations, after you talk to the looter two times, all the other pawn shops will open up.
1 1