Survivors can turn into zombies. but how?

1. I was playing it and the first survivor was "turned" my problem is i tried it with others, but they just died. It showed a small video with her getting eating. Has anyone else came across this? Why cant it work with any others? Am i doing something wrong?

User Info: bloodrayne78

bloodrayne78 - 6 years ago
    the zombies just beat her down then like dead rising 1 it showed a video and said she has turned undead. and she just got up and walked around until i used my bat+nail to the head technique. i tried it with otheres but the other survivors just defected and they just fall down and die. you try it and tell me what you think :O

User Info: bloodrayne78

bloodrayne78 - 6 years ago
    Do you think it is a glitch? i think so why would they make a zombie system about turning if it only happens rarely kinda kills the fact that they can turn into zombies. really kills the fun of the "no survivors" option if they all just fall down and no zombie turning fun do you think they will fix it?

User Info: bloodrayne78

bloodrayne78 - 6 years ago

1. It is either random or based on where the survivor dies.

User Info: neepwah

neepwah - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Its ment to be that way.

User Info: Zombielvebrainz

Zombielvebrainz - 6 years ago 0 0