Question from Havix917

Kill 1,000 Zombies bare-handed help?

Are you allowed to use moves like the Powerbomb, Haymaker, tossing the zombies etc. to fulfill this challenge, or does it just count weak punches?

monoxide22 answered:

I got this achievement doing the elbow drop, I just ran outside and at the big groups that cluster around the doors that lead back in the buildings. You can usually kill 3-5 zombies at a time. If you wanna make it easier, grab the juice book from Luaii Hawaii restraunt outside and make a zombait and untouchable mixed drink and use em both back to back and you'll have both effects on you at once, the zombies will swarm you but they can't grapple you and they are easy pickins for the elbow drop
2 0

Answers

Fr0zENLiLBuNNy answered:

You can do any combo you want aslong as you do not have any weapons equippted, so yes you can do power bomb, haymaker, tossing zombies, drop kick, elbow drop all that sort.
0 2

tinytimx answered:

If you use the move where you pick up the zombies, it only counts as one kill, even if you kill more than one. It's because it counts the thrown zombie as a weapon so you only get the kill for the zombie you throw.
2 1

BMD_cptmurphy answered:

power bomb is the best. if used in crowds you can kill 3-6 zombies at a time. And I'm sure we all know basic math and that is a lot faster.
0 3

Karscher answered:

This achievement is wicked boring when it is the only thing you're working on. I'm trying to pick it up while I'm doing all the food/weapon/poster/gift/notebook stuff.

So as I'm running from point A to point B, I just keep an empty slot in my inventory and do the Smash move on every bench, wall, window, and potted plant on the way. I'll pick it up eventually.
0 2

zombiegamer23 answered:

What I like to do, is to get on top of any small platform (such as the souvenir kiosks in Fortune Park), wait for a bunch of zombies to gather up, jump off, and use the Elbow Drop. I think I managed to kill 7 or 8 zombies with one attack once.

Also, get the Hand to Hand combat book in Royal Flush Plaza, in the bookstore. At level 32 or so, I was able to kill zombies with any decent combat move (except for the normal punch and the Sparta Kick) in one hit, even at nighttime. Also, feel free to Jump Kick the occasional zombie in your way; it helps more than you think.

I personally enjoy getting this achievement solely for the Tattered Clothes. (Shaun of the Dead clothing). It's one of my favorite outfits in the game. I'm disappointed that there's no cricket bat, though, as it would go well with my outfit.
2 1

guitarrulez answered:

1 word, MOD
0 3

Warhead64 answered:

Try to get hand to hand book and spend the hole game using your fist until you get Zombie Fu

P.S this need to be on one game and you need to have high attack for this
0 2

blazefart answered:

One place that can be useful is the stage where the rock band play outside.
Take an elbowdrop off of there into the zombie mosh-pit and you'll get a good number of kills, and i think leaving then re-entering should reload the mosh-pit again.
1 0

dark_lorican answered:

To all that have answeded there are 2 things that is a big help to this acheivment and that is the coctail book in the tiki bar area bar out side of it and repulse juice (burieos + beer)(beans + coffe creamer) they don't come near you so you don't get over wealmed
0 1