Question from personamaster19

Can someone tell me where exactly I can find the Fancy Small Chair and the Novelty Cellphone weapons?

Okay I know it sounds stupid but I am really having a problem finding the Fancy Small Chair and the Novelty Cellphone weapon so I can get those achievements. I used almost every weapon so far and just need to find these 2 items to help out. Can anyone tell me the EXACT location of where to find them? Like what store they are in or next to or the area they are in. Thanks!

Vanekez answered:

novelty cell phone can be found on the second floor of royal flush plaza and small fancy chair is in the Atlantic casino in front of a few of the slot machines.
0 0

Answers

xSOLIDxBIGWORM answered:

The Fancy small chair can be found in any fine stores.

The Novelty cell phone can be found in Rush wireless in the royal flush plazas 2nd floor or Robsaka mobile in the palisades mall 2nd floor.
0 0