Question from DragonMaster165

Roofs?

How do you get up onto the roofs? I need to know for the Snipers and for the Fluffy Psycho

BMD_cptmurphy answered:

only 3 roofs for the psychos, and a climbable ledge for the fourth. Big Earl is near the fortune city hotel entrance. climb a box, then ledge and kill. the second is above the atlantica casino. accessed in the alley way slightly north of the atlantica casino entrance near a maintenance room. the third is in another alley way near another maintenance room directly across the atlantica casino roof access in silver strip. the last is behind the jugcz next to the movie theatres. of course near another maintenance room.
0 0

Answers

Lonely1is answered:

There are ladders along the alleyways, usually near the maintenance doors, that lead you up to most roofs. I think a couple are accessed by the pink elevators.
0 0

How do I beat Slappy? Answered mark-cook
Why does he look like Albert Wesker? Unanswered mark-cook
Where can I find a shotgun? Open mark-cook
TIR moosehead problems? Unanswered Toran53
Costume Pack Outfit Problem? + Costume Pack Effects Missing? Unanswered Liljoethemaster