Is there an Easy Way of getting MASS ammounts of Money?

1. I need $2,000,000 for the Hummer Key, and $1,200,000 for the Burning Skull Combo Card. I only have $359,576. I HATE TIR, and only win about $300,000 - $400,000. I have all 3 Gambling magazines and they KINDA help.
    is there any way I can get $3,000,000 - $4,000,000 quicker?

User Info: T3RM1N470R117

T3RM1N470R117 - 6 years ago

1. The best way by far to get cash is by getting all 3 of the gambling books and then hit up the $1000 dollar slot machine in one of the casinos. I cant remember the name of the casino but its one of the two that are right by the starting area and I know that its not the American casino so its the other one. With all three books you can get up to $100,000 a pull. its super fast i got over 10mill in just over 2hrs.

User Info: westwood49

westwood49 - 6 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. TIR ain't so bad. I feel like I spend a lot of time in the lobby, but it's a real great way to make money. Except Ramsterball. Can't effing stand Ramsterball.

Anyway.

Maybe not MASS and QUICK amounts of money, but word on the street is that there's a $1 million award for beating those card sharks at poker in the Atlantica Casino during act 4. They're in that half-circle shaped room on the north wall. If you prefer easy, you may notice some slot machines have money sitting in front of them. If you play those machines, you can win on them five times in a row before they start losing. Just reload that map and go back in.

User Info: Karscher

Karscher - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Get all three gambling magazines, then go into Slot Ranch Casino, nxt to the entrance to the restrooms are some slot machines on your right hand side, these slot machines will give $3,000, so you can get a total of $15,000 from one machine.

User Info: Bubbastevo

Bubbastevo - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. The name of the slot machine that I mentioned in Slot Ranch Casino is called Burning Rubber

User Info: Bubbastevo

Bubbastevo - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Westwood is 100% correct. I agree!

User Info: BMD_cptmurphy

BMD_cptmurphy - 6 years ago 0 0