Which items can i combine with the bike?

1. What are all the items you can combine with the bike, i only know chainsaw and the spray paints.

User Info: JimnyCricket1

JimnyCricket1 - 6 years ago

1. A chainsaw, rocket launcher, stuffed bunny, and LMG/Assault Rifle/Merc Assault Rifle all combine with the bike. The rocket launcer is not recommended because you usually go faster than the rockets, hurting yourself in the process. The stuffed bunny is also bad because it is very frail, only get a few hundred kills. The slicecycle {chainsaw} is the greatest because it kills approximately 1000 zombies before breaking. Hope this helps.

User Info: Slowtype2010

Slowtype2010 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. So far I have had the chainsaw and the rocket launcher. If you look in leons trailer there are two pictures of the mods you can do.

User Info: kerby316

kerby316 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I think you can also come bine a gun. either LMG or Assault Riffle. not 100%

User Info: BMD_cptmurphy

BMD_cptmurphy - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. You can use the Bunny stuffed animal, i donno about the other giant stuffed animals, but it makes the bike bigger to plow zombies, it also in my opinion doesnt last that long as the chainsaw. I also believe you can use Merc Assault Rifle, LMG, and i also used a 60 round Assault Rifle that doesnt have a wrench icon.

User Info: mrstilwater

mrstilwater - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. I got the idea for the bunny from seeing the commercials...

User Info: mrstilwater

mrstilwater - 6 years ago 0 0