Is it just me?

1. Is it just me or does it seem that whenever you play the game that some of the mall music and casino music sound a lot like megaman themed songs?

i dont remember which mall part but when im killing zombies i swear the music sounds something similar to the last stage on megaman X5, but it could just be me :P

User Info: KHfanboy0925

KHfanboy0925 - 6 years ago

1. While I haven't experienced this personally (due to not being able to hear anything over the sounds of zombie deaths) this is highly possible.
    They usually (always) slip in references to past games where ever they can so this is something that would be expected.

User Info: Toastngravy

Toastngravy - 6 years ago 0 0

1. I've found a few of the mall and casino tracks sound just like some adult contemporary songs.

There is one that sounds like a Rod Stewart song ( oh never will i roam for i know my place is home/where the ocean meets the sky i'll be sailing) and another that i can't think of ATM that always gets stuck in my head.

I only played MM2 so i can't say for sure about those references.

User Info: ChrisZewski

ChrisZewski - 6 years ago 0 0