Question from Fear_Base666

Whats a Good Strategy for when the game gets Overwhelming?

Like should you focus on main achivments first then the cases on the second play through and the survivors?

taternuts55 answered:

If the game gets overwhelming you're probably trying to do too many things in one playthrough. If you're still having trouble trying to do story missions and get survivors you can break it down to as little as one goal per playthrough.

There's not really anything you should focus on on your first playthrough, it's all how you want to do it.
You can only focus on story missions and zombrex for one, then only focus on survivors and/or psychopaths on another playthrough, then focus on achievements on other playthroughs, or try any combination of any of these. keep in mind the game is MUCH easier the higher your level is. Little things such as finding hidden zombrex can also be a load off your back.
0 0

Answers

Toastngravy answered:

Honestly it's best to just play the game normally.

Rescue survivors when ever you can( I was actually just below 50 survivors by the end of it just by normally playing. I could have easily gotten it if I didn't purposely ignore quite a few of them), give katey her gifts (also an achievement), etc. That will raise your PP and allow you to level up quite nicely.

The higher your level, the easier it'll be to go back later and just go for specific achievements.
0 0

cheal_it answered:

I just played through normally. I avoided some psychopath fights just because they were too hard. Just rescue survivors and use combo weapons. Eventually zombies won't even be a factor to you.
0 0

BMD_cptmurphy answered:

Nothing is too hard in this game unless your playing multiplayer and the game is ungodly glitchy. I normally 3 Knife Gloves (boxing gloves + bowie kniffe) and 3 OJs. Every boss can be EASILY beat with the Knife Gloves, excecpt for Slappy which I use an LMG which can be found above the central structure in the Yucatan.
0 0

Whats the easiest way to kill guys with guns? Open MasterOfOwls
Good endings? Answered Shadowluigi1111
What is the best strategy for leveling up? Open deadkill87
What is the best strategy for helping Bibi? Answered hitenmitsurugix
What is the best strategy for earning money? Answered Heeroshi