Blitzkrieg combo not working?

1. Anyone else have an issue with this combo? I have a couple of merc riffles and a wheel chair and every time I try to combine them it only gives me the option to pick up whatever is on the table.

User Info: DesolationUSA

DesolationUSA - 6 years ago

1. You need to make an Electric Chair first, then combine with the rifle of your choice (Merc, LMG).

User Info: UberGolem

UberGolem - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Yeah its the only double combo you need. i recommend get the gun after the casino heist and go to the guitar shop in Royal Flush Plaza and there should be a wheel chair and a battery there. I believe there is another in fortune plaza

User Info: BMD_cptmurphy

BMD_cptmurphy - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Make an Electric Chair first (Battery + Wheelchair) then use the Electric Chair and Merc Rifle.

User Info: jackwinz1

jackwinz1 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Well Murphy it may not be the only "double combo"... that is if you consider the "WingMan" Combo by combining two foods to get the nectar and combining that combo with the Queen

User Info: BigRedDragon19

BigRedDragon19 - 6 years ago 0 0