Question from Lotus_Kidd

Anyone else find invinciweapons?

I don't know whether this is a question or rather a statement, but recently my friend and I stumbled upon an unbreakable beam sword. All I remember is that the sword was blinking red before a major boss fight (The Twins). I didn't take much notice, but by case 6-1 I realized that I had the same sword and it had never broke. Since then, it has yet to break, and my friends and I have been taking advantage of the item duplication to share the love.

So, I guess my question is, Has anyone else triggered this glitch? and Is it possible to recreate this with other weapons?

Lotus_Kidd provided additional details:

I don't even know if this is relevant anymore, but I have now stumbled upon an invincible pole-weapon. All I remember beforehand, is: A guest joined my game, I purchased a weapon (poleweapon) from the Pawn Shop in the Royal Flush, I gave it to him. About twentty minutes later he announced that it was blinking red but not breaking. And thus I've had an invinciweapon since.

I'm just as stumped as everyone else, but this is all I have

Answers

Ksandria11 answered:

Iv had a similar glitch but the item that wouldn't break was a paddle saw not sure if it can be recreated sure hope it can.
0 0

BMD_cptmurphy answered:

my friend and i had the same issue with the same laser sword around the SAME time. crazy!
0 0

Krypto0010 answered:

i have also had a similar glitch three times actually. i have had an invincible paddlesaw twice, an invincible super slicer once, and an invincible broadsword. My friend has also had an invincible porta mower.
0 0

nemesis768 answered:

I encountered the glitch but it was with a push broom
0 0

TF2SniperPwns answered:

I had an invincible kritserg or watever the wheel chair and lmg is.
0 0

Where can I find a shotgun? Open mark-cook
Where can I find tan jacket? Open arellanojuan
Where can I find the gun shop? Answered funnyguy200
Where can I find Chili? Answered ICED1CE
Where can I find nectar??? Answered TheSvenzy