Anyone else find invinciweapons?

1. I don't know whether this is a question or rather a statement, but recently my friend and I stumbled upon an unbreakable beam sword. All I remember is that the sword was blinking red before a major boss fight (The Twins). I didn't take much notice, but by case 6-1 I realized that I had the same sword and it had never broke. Since then, it has yet to break, and my friends and I have been taking advantage of the item duplication to share the love.

So, I guess my question is, Has anyone else triggered this glitch? and Is it possible to recreate this with other weapons?

User Info: Lotus_Kidd

Lotus_Kidd - 6 years ago
    I don't even know if this is relevant anymore, but I have now stumbled upon an invincible pole-weapon. All I remember beforehand, is: A guest joined my game, I purchased a weapon (poleweapon) from the Pawn Shop in the Royal Flush, I gave it to him. About twentty minutes later he announced that it was blinking red but not breaking. And thus I've had an invinciweapon since.

I'm just as stumped as everyone else, but this is all I have

User Info: Lotus_Kidd

Lotus_Kidd - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Iv had a similar glitch but the item that wouldn't break was a paddle saw not sure if it can be recreated sure hope it can.

User Info: Ksandria11

Ksandria11 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. my friend and i had the same issue with the same laser sword around the SAME time. crazy!

User Info: BMD_cptmurphy

BMD_cptmurphy - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. i have also had a similar glitch three times actually. i have had an invincible paddlesaw twice, an invincible super slicer once, and an invincible broadsword. My friend has also had an invincible porta mower.

User Info: Krypto0010

Krypto0010 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. I encountered the glitch but it was with a push broom

User Info: nemesis768

nemesis768 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. I had an invincible kritserg or watever the wheel chair and lmg is.

User Info: TF2SniperPwns

TF2SniperPwns - 5 years ago 0 0