Question from killerzu1rst

Whats the best way to get 53,596 kills and the 72,000 kills?

So far i been doing the chainsaw motorcycle underground and platinum/silver strip but was wondering is there a easier way?

RSchwarzenegger answered:

I used the SUV in Silver plaza (need to buy the key) until I killed Leon. After that, I alternated using Leon's bike customized with chainsaws and the SUV. The driving book and bike book are very helpful. I found it necessary to do the Case missions to ensure you have the time you need.
2 0

Answers

andrewpolukhin answered:

Where can you find the driving and the motorcycle book tho? i have the same problem
0 0

pengincloud7 answered:

www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/957985-dead-rising-2/faqs/61000

On the Achievements section there is a thorough description of how to do it. Thats what I used
1 0

dark_lorican answered:

I have found a glitch in the game to do with the wheel chair with guns if you use all the ammo in the royal flush plazza and then ride it throught to the casino next to roys mart it instantly realoadsand same on the way back through as long as you have stopped TK from robbing the casinos there is a mac rifel in the vault room keep doing this and using the elctric weelechair that can be made at the music store if you don't have the SUV key or the modable bike.

Also with the SUV it does take a bit of work to do but when the underground gates get smashed in you can get the suv down there i may not look like you can get it under the gate buty if you go at it full speed and at anangl;e you can get it under there and do at least 2 laps of the under ground im up to about 18000 kill atm just started to do it working on getting money mainly
0 0