Question from DanceAtTheDisco

Group of people in Kokonutz Sports?

I've tried to find these people at least three different times and I can't seem to make the right time. I have looked all over the internet and every time I get a different time of when to go to the locked door in the store. Does anyone have a strategy to this? I'm trying to fill out my notebook while unlocking the last two combo cards I need. Thanks :)

xcrunner409 answered:

I never had a problem with this side quest because I used Berserker's guide, which is listed under the faqs section on this site. From his guide, I remembered specifically what may be the problem.
When you are at the Kokonutz Sports store and check to find the door is locked, are there any active missions that you haven't completed yet? If so, you might have this problem because of the active missions such as "fetching females" or "WWJWD." Because of those missions, the mission you want to complete(aka tape it or die part 1) will not start up because there is a limit to how many survivors can be activated at once.
0 0