Question from acer1959

How do I beat Colossus in Chapter 5?

I just can't seem to beat this one, any suggestions? I run around, used every weapon and always die.

Answers

blutengelfinale answered:

Are you talking about the Colossal Ruin? If so the best thing you can probably do if you're having so much trouble is to be on the opposite platform of the Ruin, with the gap between the two platforms separating you and the ruin. The Ruin won't try to cross the bridge, just charge at you which the gap will prevent it from doing so. That way you can just fire the pepper grinder away at the dollheads that stick out of it's body without fear of being killed. Also, make sure to throw down clockwork bombs to distract that Insidious Ruin that appear during the battle.

Although, when the Colossal Ruin loses all the dollheads and starts to charge you with it's flame attack, you'll have to leave the gap and face it normally and use the teapot cannon on the giant dollhead that appears and attack him as you would normally. If you try to knock him down and stun him with the gap between you, an invisible wall will prevent you from attacking it.

I hope I didn't make this sound too confusing!
0 0

CanvasInBlack answered:

Ok, keep target locking the heads with your pepper grinder and shoot, when it does the spazzy thing when it trys to pick you up just shrink and keep doing this process
0 0

Pig Snouts in Chapter 4? Answered blackkat26
Entrance to red queens area chapter 4? Answered Saikotyk
How do I beat the Eyepot? Answered phoenixx1313
How do I beat madcap? Answered traceyf_007
How do I beat cannon crabs???? Answered gothic_cutie92