How do I beat Colossus in Chapter 5?

1. I just can't seem to beat this one, any suggestions? I run around, used every weapon and always die.

User Info: acer1959

acer1959 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Are you talking about the Colossal Ruin? If so the best thing you can probably do if you're having so much trouble is to be on the opposite platform of the Ruin, with the gap between the two platforms separating you and the ruin. The Ruin won't try to cross the bridge, just charge at you which the gap will prevent it from doing so. That way you can just fire the pepper grinder away at the dollheads that stick out of it's body without fear of being killed. Also, make sure to throw down clockwork bombs to distract that Insidious Ruin that appear during the battle.

Although, when the Colossal Ruin loses all the dollheads and starts to charge you with it's flame attack, you'll have to leave the gap and face it normally and use the teapot cannon on the giant dollhead that appears and attack him as you would normally. If you try to knock him down and stun him with the gap between you, an invisible wall will prevent you from attacking it.

I hope I didn't make this sound too confusing!

User Info: blutengelfinale

blutengelfinale - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Ok, keep target locking the heads with your pepper grinder and shoot, when it does the spazzy thing when it trys to pick you up just shrink and keep doing this process

User Info: CanvasInBlack

CanvasInBlack - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. This is how I beat him, and it's probably the easiest way. Set rabbit on pressure pad and start to jump from the dolls mouth, then quickly twirl back inside her mouth. You will then have a small window in which to shoot him before she turn her head. Repeat a few times and bam! He's down, then you give him the tea cannon and he will die. Have fun!

User Info: ashleyssotwizti

ashleyssotwizti - 1 year ago 0 0