Graphics problem?

1. Every now and then before a match, the sprite of the computer turns into someone else for a few moments with a weird color palette, then reverts back to the character the computer chose. For example, the character the computer chose was Jin, but for some reason, Tager's sprite shows up looking like a chessboard while they say their opening lines, and then he turns back into Jin when the match actually starts. Does this mean my Xbox is starting to crap out on me, or can I just not worry about it?

User Info: Devlfish

Devlfish - 7 years ago

1. I've had this happen to me too, particularly with Tager turning into Bang, complete with Bang's color pallet. I believe it's a minor bug with how the computer chooses who it's playing as. You fought Tager right before fighting Jin, right? If so, it seems to be a bug with Tager specifically.

Your Xbox is fine. It happens on all copies of the game somewhat randomly.

User Info: Nils0

Nils0 - 7 years ago 0 0