Question from IncrediBurch

Do other character's Story progression affect other chaacters' percentages?

I'm just starting the story mode and I've reached 93% for Ragna and I've been following the FAQ guide here. I can't figure out how to earn the last 7% so I'm just curious if other characters could affect each other when their stories overlap.

n1ghtbr1nger answered:

The only stories that overlap are Arakune and Litchi. You have to finish Arakune's in order to fully finish Litchi's. Other then that, just make sure you lose every match as well as win, and also try to get Distrotion Finishes on certain matches.
0 0

Answers

Stray_Zero answered:

I guess other characters play a factor in Story in which you have to Win and Lose matches consecutively, as the guide should mention there. Also certain "Finishes" play a factor in Story (Astral Finishes also counts as a Distortion Finish Requirement).
0 0

Story Mode? Answered rubius316
How do you get 100% story completion for ragna? Answered getsuei
How do I finish story mode? Answered Force10k
does an astral count as a DF for story mode? Open emoninja329
How do you CLEAR Litchi's Story mode? Open TyphonNGE