I unlocked the AS-KRI and the Grand Pinger?

1. I unlocked the AS-KRI and Grand Pinger on my first playthrough, but didn't have the cash to get them. So I restarted a playthrough, and they're locked again. Any advice?

User Info: Mad_Kowz

Mad_Kowz - 6 years ago
    Yeah...I started a new playthrough...

User Info: Mad_Kowz

Mad_Kowz - 6 years ago
    Well, unlocking the guns requires finding the parts. (Something the game never mentions. They make you think they're in the crates.) And from rescuing hostages, and making moral (Or usually immoral) decisions. The AS-KR1 and Grand Pinger are supposed to be unlocked with an Army of Two original save.

User Info: Mad_Kowz

Mad_Kowz - 6 years ago
    What glitch caused you to loose all weapons? Where is it, so I can avoid it????

User Info: darren1

darren1 - 6 years ago
    I restarted a game in the same save slot without purchasing the two guns, but they became locked when I restarted.

User Info: Mad_Kowz

Mad_Kowz - 6 years ago
    YEP would be nice to miss that GLITCH...little help there Master Ala

User Info: vGABRIELv

vGABRIELv - 6 years ago

1. i was wondering the same thing i beat it on contractor and i didnt get 5 final guns (i didnt unlock the as-kri or the grand pinger at all) and quiet a few attachments....and really contractor wasnt that hard besides the armored grenaders and flamethrowers and u cant forget the stupid AI as ur partner either but compared to the first one it was a breeze

User Info: slipknotvamp

slipknotvamp - 6 years ago 4 2

Answers

1. My guess is to stay on the playthrough which you unlocked the as-kri and grand pinger and select different chapters on that playthrough and do the chapters over again to get money by doing the missions. That's what I'd do. I just started chapter 5 on my first playthrough..playing contractor, its freakin tough man.

User Info: zbart19

zbart19 - 6 years ago 0 4
  2. You have to have a save from the original Army of Two according to most reports, however there is a glitch where the game will forcibly reset you and take EVERYTHING away. I happened to lose all of my guns, cash, and access to those weapons through this glitch

I do not know if there is any other way of unlocking them however

User Info: MasterAla

MasterAla - 6 years ago 0 0