Question from MetalliGreek

How do I beat (the guy with the huge machine gun)?

I'm in the lobby right after we turned on Branco's security system. Three guys just drove through the front door, I take care of the regular two henchmen, but the guy with the super machine gun just won't go down. Any tips?

KingsOfHere answered:

Basically what lolyoudead said. Just keep shooting his face.
2 0

Answers

lolyoudead answered:

That guy gave me some trouble as well. Use bullet time and aim at the ear of the helmet he is wearing. You basically need to shoot off his helmet and then finish him with a headshot. After that take care of the other goons. You could take care of the goons first then the heavy but his gun is pretty powerful. You encounter one more in chapter 14 or 15.
1 0

MrSmileySmile answered:

Seems like common sense but I too had trouble with it. I had gotten so tired of people with body armor taking an absurd number of shots I'd started aiming for the legs.
0 0

icybird answered:

Kill the guy on the right first then jump focus backward and kill the guy on the left. From directly behind where you start you can charge up your focus if you need to then get in cover to the left near the museum case and focus and headshot till he drops
0 0

harrisonosirrah answered:

For me it was easier to kill the light goons first using blindfire. Then wait for the hevy machinegunner to reload, then, bulletime his face off.
0 0

hitenmitsurugix answered:

headshots... you have to take out his helmet and then hit his brainbox. His LMG is boss but I recommend taking out the two goons first before you take him on, stay behind cover and wait for him to reload. Bullet time is probably a good idea too
0 0

OBSCURE2020UK answered:

It depends do u waste bullets on shooting off his helmet to go for the head shot or go fir his legs...........
0 0

mede8 answered:

The fastest (but more risky) way to take out the guy is to kill the other 2 from behind the cover of the center pillar guys first and wait until the heavy gun guy reloads. When he does, immediately get out of cover and and shoot-dive right at him (and I mean right on top of him) you don't even need to shoot him at this point. When the dive time ends you will have knocked the guy down with a flying tackle and because his armor is so heavy he can't get back up. He just rolls around from side to side and he won't stand back up. Stand right over his head and fire away at his face/head until he's dead. It works for me anyway.
0 0