Question from jsfergo3b

Where are the 5 pieces of the sword for don esteban?

Cant find them

gavrokk asked for clarification::

this is what im stuck on,
I got the fragment from luis for 2 beers
bought craig's one
found dorgans on
found the one in the chest
But, brogan won't even talk to me. i challenged him to a fight and that did'nt work.
3/4 of them i have but i need to deliver a package from scordo in harbour town too.
any suggestions?

Answers

brady-moss answered:

Luis the drunk has one-will cost you 2 beers
craig has one-either buy it for 100 gold or beat him in the arena and steal it off him when he is out cold
Dorgan has one-in a cave in the ne of the swamp
brogan has one-same as craig challenge to a fight and then ron them
the last one is in a chest on the big island in the middle of the swamp I found it after I got the workers back to work it's the same island as the guy digging on
1 0

PhilR1 answered:

If you get the pickpocketing skill from Phil you can get the sword pieces from Luis and Brogan. That's how I got those two.
If you need help in finding Dorgan then give Luis a beer. He will help you out with a few things.
If you need help in finding the one in a chest that brady-moss mentioned, look out for a bog guy nearby. There are two chests in the vicinity and the sword piece is in one of them.
I would go with beating Craig in the arena so it won't cost you any gold. If you challenge him and win you also get gold as well as the sword piece!
1 0

The_PieRat answered:

Actually, a bit of clarafication is needed here.

If you do decide to go the route of bashing Craig in the arena, then looting his body, do be sure to not place a waiger on the fight with him. If you loot him, he refuses to pay out for the fight, claiming the goods you tooke covered the winnings costs.

You don't need the pickpocket skill for any of them, actually. Just beat Brogan in the Arena, then loot his (be sure to bet on the fight, you'll make an easy 200 gold). Luis only costs you 2 beers. There are plenty lying around the camp.
0 0