Where can I find (dark green hex 2nd from bottom?? to get into Albona )?

1. Hex I'm stuck in between mission 7 to 8 to deliver a letter to a sister in Albona and the city is closed off where i need a dark green hex to open the city.No matter how many hours i fight on different levels i can't seem to get the hex.And if i were to advance the story the mission will disappear.Please help

User Info: dartanyun316

dartanyun316 - 6 years ago

1. If Im not mistaken you actually need the yellow hexes to get into Albona. Im in chapter 9 and I havent even come across the dark green hexes yet. Its been awhile but im pretty sure you need yellow hexes cause the whole area around Albona on my game is yellow.

User Info: flechetteXXX

flechetteXXX - 6 years ago 1 0

1. If I am not mistaking it's the mask raider they are lvl 37. I know ecaxtly their lvl but not the name. they are found near cranktown. good hunting!!

User Info: dibooda

dibooda - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. I just did that quest on my game and you do use a yellow hex to open up albona. Good Luck!

User Info: Kazmazza

Kazmazza - 6 years ago 1 0