Question from 1982blacksheep

Safe house??

Has any one found a safe house yet? ...i wana display all my rare finds and also keep my followers in the same spot

1982blacksheep provided additional details:

I know this....but where are they??????????.....i have collected to much stuff....i need a house....and no not novac

PVMetal asked for clarification:

I've put all my stuff in my motel room in that dinosaur hotel, that's safe right?

LegomahKilo answered:

I like how everyone is giving the same answer,,, this should be closed
1 0

Answers

R6Ferret answered:

There are multiple safe houses for each faction that you become friendly with, i.e Brotherhood of Steel, NCR ...etc.
1 0

Dlenoxx answered:

In the same building after agreeing to help Mr House, you'll have access to a presidential suite.

There is also a nice suite if you decide to help Benny.
0 0

TechnologoDoom answered:

Early on it might be helpful to use Victor's House in the first town. You can store items in the desk. and it's free.
0 0

jinjace answered:

As R6Ferret said ~There are multiple safe houses for each faction that you become friendly with, i.e Brotherhood of Steel, NCR ...etc.~you must do things to help the factions before they even become avalable(their locked and you need the key which they give you if they like you)
0 0

jakedyl answered:

I'm pretty sure the houses you can buy that I have seen so far are at the Strip, after you finish Boone's quest (or pickpocket/kill and loot/buy for 100 caps from Jessie ) at Novac, and you get the key to a motel room from the Dino-Delite Gift Shop guy (You keep it permanently), talk to Mr. House and help him (or kill him I believe), and a bunch of other factions. You could also just store it some place like Goodsprings in a mailbox or something.
0 0

Silent_Crucifix answered:

Is the presidential suite at the tops (the key you get from Benny to use the elevator) also a safe house? I wasn't sure if I would get a safe house just by walking up to the guy.
0 1

Falcon084 answered:

Every hotel, and Casino has buyable rooms. Even if you don't help house you can keep your followers in the Lucky 38. There is an abandoned house south of Goodsprings and Victor's House. Each faction has a place for you, but you can use the 38 Presidentual Suit and Mr House's Suit if go the wildcard way and try and take Vegas for your self, you'll have to kill or disable him first.
0 0

Evil_Manic answered:

After help Boone get his revenge on Jennie May you will get a key for the second story room from Cliff Briscoe I don't know if rep matters here but I was Liked rep wise for Novac.
0 1

BRANTLY_75 answered:

A really quick house is to go straight to Novac and buy a hotel room for 100 caps.

It's not really a "home" but it acts like a home, seeing as you never have to leave and you can store items there.
0 1

gOwCoD4 answered:

Go far enough into the questline that you met with Mr. House and killed Benny, then you should be able to take the Suite Key off Benny's corpse. When you go to the Lucky 38 again, there should be a 4th floor available called the Presidential Suite. You can store your equiptment here, buy things like workbenches and lockers, and whenever you meet followers instead of telling them to go back to where you found them, you can tell them to wait in the lucky 38, in the presidential suite
0 0

cre8tive9 answered:

From the start you had a place to place things, simply walk into a home deserted and put all you stuff in one box, now remember were it is or put a marker on it and this will let you save up right away in the game, no one steal your stuff but there might be someone sleeping in the bed..
1 0

LegomahKilo answered:

This question should of been already answered by now. Novac, The Strip, Tops, (Garret's Casino)
Just buy a room in Novac, Mr. House invites you... etc
0 0

Scottetalia answered:

I also use the easy solution that crea8tive9 suggested. There's no need to rent a room or wait for freebie accommodations granted by a quest.

The "Goodsprings Home" that's due south of -- and nearest to -- the Saloon and General Store in Goodsprings is a convenient place to store stuff, right from the start.

In the house's bedroom, I use the footlocker for weapons I want to keep (but can't yet efficiently use) and the cabinet for crafting items I'm accumulating (but don't want to carry around). As cre8tive9 says, you may find people sleeping in the bed, but they won't mess with your gear.

What makes the Goodsprings House a good choice is the Reloading Bench and Workbench next to the nearby (2 seconds and you're there) General Store.
0 0

jdj143 answered:

I'm using the "Fisherman's Pride Shack" that I found recently, has a footlocker to keep everything and a bed, but the only actual safe houses i've found is from Mr. House or Benny.
0 0

lnsertnamehere3 answered:

Lucky 38. Mr. House will give you presidential suite. Also, you can tell your followers to meet you there.

Plus you can buy the Motel Room in Novac.
0 0