How do I figure out who killed Boones wife?

1. In the quest "One for my Baby" the quest log tells me I can search the Dino Dee-light lobby for clues as to who the culprit is, but Im not having any luck finding anything. How do I find out who is guilty?

User Info: kankan669

kankan669 - 6 years ago
    The dialog does not show when I talk to her. Does it have to be a certain time?

User Info: dwalker1982

dwalker1982 - 6 years ago

1. Its sounds to me like you have already talked to No-Bark to discover that you need to look in the Dino Dee-Lite. Wait until night time and sneak in. There is a safe behind the counter on the floor. Open it to find a sales receipt to discover that Jeannie May Crawford sold her to the Caesers Legion. At that point you can ask Ms. Crawford to follow you out in front of the dinosaur and put on Boones Berret. At that point theres not much else to do except zoom in on Ms. Crawfords head if youd like :)

User Info: flechetteXXX

flechetteXXX - 6 years ago 5 1

Answers

1. Open the safe. The answer is inside.

User Info: BlindJimmy

BlindJimmy - 6 years ago 2 0
  2. Or - you can use this opportunity to kill someone else in town wearing a Red Beret that gives you some nice bonuses *after* you've completed Come Fly With Me...

User Info: Air87

Air87 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Afterr you get the note of sale from the safe you have to read it in your pip boy and you should be able to confront her about it.

User Info: Muramasa_San

Muramasa_San - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Yes dwalker1982 it must be after 9PM when Boone is up in the Dinosaur.

User Info: flechetteXXX

flechetteXXX - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. After you've interviewed everyone in town and gotten the tip to check the motel office for clues, pickpocket the safe key from Jeannie May (or simply pick the safe's lock if your skill is high enough) to find the evidence that fully incriminates her as the culprit.

There seems to be a bug, however, where the dialogue option to ask her to follow you out to the dinosaur does not appear so long as she is still inside the motel office. Not only does it have to be at night (after 9pm), but she also must be outside of the office before the option will reliably appear in conversation. Try waiting for an hour at a time starting at 9pm until she leaves the office to walk to her house, then follow her outside and ask her there to follow you to Boone's justice.

User Info: Alucadrian

Alucadrian - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. There is a safe in the floor behind the counter in the hotel check in area open it and you can find a bill of purchase (or something like that) that says who is guilty, then just take the person in front of the dinosaur while wearing the berret.

User Info: drewtaylor1993

drewtaylor1993 - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. Okay, a question for your question. Do you mean sold her? Your question actually brings up two answers. As Alucadrian pointed out, Jean sold her, evidence can be found in the floor safe behind the counter in the motel lobby/front desk. However, to discover who actually killed her you're gonna have to spend a lot of time with Boone. He wouldn't explain everything to me until he and I attacked Ceasers Fort and killed him.

User Info: Boom2122

Boom2122 - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. You find out who killed Boone's wife through Speech Dialogue with Boone.

User Info: lowjunk

lowjunk - 6 years ago 0 0
  9. Easy. Kill Ceaser then talk to boone he will tell u if u ask.

User Info: Leap0fFaith

Leap0fFaith - 6 years ago 0 0