Question from gOwCoD4

I need help on the "I put a spell on you" Quest...?

I already found out that somebody was breaking into the Camp McCarran control tower, but I don't know what to do from there. I staked it out for what seemed like hours, but I didn't see anything happen. I also went inside, and could only look inside a desk with some ammunition, and a Ham Radio that I could activate, along with a radio that I can't use...

ppettie answered:

I didn't see anything happen but I just went into the tower at 1 am anyway and sure enough someone was there talking to someone over a radio. From there you can leave the tower right away without knowing who the person is but disarm the bomb. This person is identified in a later mission with The Legion. OR you can walk up and expose yourself to find out who it is. This person turns hostile and you MUST kill this person. From there you should proceed to disarm the bomb THEN see Col. Hsu. I made the mistake of going to him first and barely missed the tram before it exploded.
0 0

Answers

mingbming answered:

Go into the control tower between 1-2AM I don't know if you have to hack the terminal near the door to trigger it though.
0 0

RobotOfficer answered:

I also had questions on this if you talk to sterling (black man with blonde hair out front) he'll tell you he sees lights in the tower at one, also if you have 50 speech talk to the captain and you can get an exp boost out if it but yeah tower 1 am
0 0