How do I find Evidence In Dino-De Lite Lobby?

1. For the quest "One for my baby", it says to find evidence in the Dino De-Lite Lobby, but I can't find this lobby, nor can I find the evidence because of it?

User Info: Asellia

Asellia - 6 years ago

1. The lobby you speak of is the front desk where you can rent a room. Where the crawford lady works. I acidently came across it by acident. in that room is a safe on the floor the answers you seek are in there.

User Info: mavrick_19

mavrick_19 - 6 years ago 4 0

Answers

1. It's in the Lobby. Behind the register in a Floor Safe.

User Info: brentsonier

brentsonier - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. yep its in the lobby of the hotel. Go pick the safe and you should get this "reciept of sale" or something close to that "bill of sale" perhaps. Anyways read it and it'll reveal the person who sold Boone's wife into slavery.

User Info: Shirewolf

Shirewolf - 6 years ago 1 0
  3. The lobby is also known as the front desk, the evidence are in a floot safe behind the desk.

User Info: DounutMan

DounutMan - 6 years ago 1 0
  4. Yep these guys are right on the mark.

User Info: The_byro

The_byro - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. I had this problem too. For some reason I always thought the lobby was actually in the Dinosaur. It's actually the front desk where you can rent a room from that really sweet lady(only 100 caps!).

The evidence is in a safe on the floor, it will tell you who the real culprit is. Good luck!

User Info: Shail666

Shail666 - 6 years ago 0 0