Game freezes during game load?

1. I try to load my save game and a screen comes up and says some downloaded content doesnt exists anymore so some objects wont appear.i dont know why it is saying that i dont think any downloadable content exists right now.when the game starts to load the game freezes .any ideas why its doing this?

User Info: onetimebuster

onetimebuster - 6 years ago
    Mine too after the ghoul/rocket mission, must have something to do with that mission

User Info: scubadiver43

scubadiver43 - 6 years ago

1. Tthis happened to me as well had to reload a old game happened during the game update.

User Info: urnite

urnite - 6 years ago 1 0

1. I had the same problem, however I think it may have something to do with the caravan pack extra content, cuz I removed that leather armor from my Inventory and all of the saves after that were bad, but an old save with the armor worked fine.

User Info: StraiphMelegnom

StraiphMelegnom - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. its not that i never used my content pack and mine stopped working after the update. the last thing i did was the ghoul/rocket mission and now i cant load my saves. tells me about DLC content no longer available. i contacted bethesda and im waiting for a response now about when they plan to fix it.

User Info: DarkChocobo9BSC

DarkChocobo9BSC - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Yeah i'm having the same stupid problem with mine also...I needs help how to solve this matter....

User Info: Demonox1

Demonox1 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. having the same problem to but I'm in a vault

User Info: matanekocuchill

matanekocuchill - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Always have plenty of saves because when this happens, it's corrupted, i didn't and f'd up (started over again) be warned.

User Info: danstar01

danstar01 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. i too have just experienced this problem, was in camp maccarran so guess it can happen at any time. 38hrs in. no f*cking way am i starting again, there better be a patch to fix this!!!!!

bethesda website just says "try loading an earlier save", try fixing it assh0l3!

we shouldn't have to make 40 saves out of fear, this game is totally f*cked up and needs to be fixed NOW!

unacceptable, happening to thousands of players on all formats,. most henious

User Info: flowerday

flowerday - 6 years ago 0 0