Question from onetimebuster

Game freezes during game load?

I try to load my save game and a screen comes up and says some downloaded content doesnt exists anymore so some objects wont appear.i dont know why it is saying that i dont think any downloadable content exists right now.when the game starts to load the game freezes .any ideas why its doing this?

scubadiver43 asked for clarification:

Mine too after the ghoul/rocket mission, must have something to do with that mission

urnite answered:

Tthis happened to me as well had to reload a old game happened during the game update.
1 0

Answers

StraiphMelegnom answered:

I had the same problem, however I think it may have something to do with the caravan pack extra content, cuz I removed that leather armor from my Inventory and all of the saves after that were bad, but an old save with the armor worked fine.
0 0

DarkChocobo9BSC answered:

its not that i never used my content pack and mine stopped working after the update. the last thing i did was the ghoul/rocket mission and now i cant load my saves. tells me about DLC content no longer available. i contacted bethesda and im waiting for a response now about when they plan to fix it.
0 0

Demonox1 answered:

Yeah i'm having the same stupid problem with mine also...I needs help how to solve this matter....
0 0

matanekocuchill answered:

having the same problem to but I'm in a vault
0 0

danstar01 answered:

Always have plenty of saves because when this happens, it's corrupted, i didn't and f'd up (started over again) be warned.
0 0

flowerday answered:

i too have just experienced this problem, was in camp maccarran so guess it can happen at any time. 38hrs in. no f*cking way am i starting again, there better be a patch to fix this!!!!!

bethesda website just says "try loading an earlier save", try fixing it assh0l3!

we shouldn't have to make 40 saves out of fear, this game is totally f*cked up and needs to be fixed NOW!

unacceptable, happening to thousands of players on all formats,. most henious
0 0