How do I save the monorail?

1. In the

User Info: Ironhelm_1

Ironhelm_1 - 6 years ago

1. For this one, you just need to get in the train. In the vent to the left of the door is the bomb. You need like a repair of 35-45 to disarm it.

User Info: Maakz

Maakz - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You Can't just don't turn quest untill your ready regardless if the bomb blows up you still complete the quest

User Info: alex3879

alex3879 - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. Maakz is right about the location and the skills but you can also kill "the spy" and get the disarm code ^____^

User Info: 9392Joker

9392Joker - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. you can also pickpocket the disarm code from the spy. I'm running off a non-updated 360 New Vegas and I was able to complete the quest.

User Info: Deticui

Deticui - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. To my knowledge, if you confront the man that set up the bomb, then you cannot save the monorail. Simply sit in sneak mode at the bottom of the stairs while listening to him talk about his plans and when your quest updates to stop the bomb, exit the tower, run to the main building and go inside those doors, heading upstairs and following the objective marker to the door leading to the monorail. You can then go out there and disarm it (at the far end inside the monorail train) using either the explosives or repair skill.

User Info: Vector_C

Vector_C - 6 years ago 0 1
  5. Shot the spy in the face with my a.m. and got the code off his corpse then went to the monorail and go in to the monorail and in the very front there is a little vent you can see a red light.

p.s. did i mention how much fun shootin people in the face with the am is

User Info: waster_wanderer

waster_wanderer - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. I disarmed it but it still blew up, did something go wrong

User Info: Decimulisha

Decimulisha - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. Decimulisha

After you heard the conversation in the tower,immediately rush to the monorail station.get into the monorail,move to the front side and check on the left side lower panel/vent and activate the button mention.(i am sure you knew this) THEN get out immediately before the train move out.
    Try it.your cases just like mine.fyi i play on xbox360.not sure in other platform cases.

User Info: coreofeden

coreofeden - 6 years ago 0 1
  8. I believe I may have had a minor glitch when I went through that part. I tried it about 8 times or so to be sure (and to try to ease my frustration), with the same result. After getting into the building, twice I got the task to listen, but the spy stood there saying nothing for minutes. The other times I wouldn't even get the task and again had to attack to get anything done.

Anyhow, for the sake of your ears, rush to save the tram. If not, about 95% of NPCs will hang it over your head. Makes me want to join the Legion.

User Info: Kylster

Kylster - 6 years ago 1 0
  9. I disarmed the bomb, then rushed into the door, heard no explosion yet shu said we had lost the tram so i guess maybe it was supposed to be blown to smithereens, i mean it does get repaired

User Info: unholyviper18

unholyviper18 - 6 years ago 0 0
  10. For me I just went to the room with the monorail and as soon as i entered it exploded.

User Info: ruffnv15

ruffnv15 - 6 years ago 0 0
  11. listen to the spy, kill him. go directly to the monorail, do not pass go, don't collect $200, dont talk to Hsu. Disarm the bomb w/ the code from the spy's body. The bombs in the front left vent. you've got 5 minutes.

User Info: Reaver1990

Reaver1990 - 6 years ago 0 0
  12. You have to not confront the spy untill done with his evil banter and in the tower only then you can confront him and kill him and get the code and rush to the monarail nowhere else and go to the back vent and you then have the option to use the disarm code to get the bomb out then go talk to Hsu and there you go quest completed.

User Info: Sasukekuragari

Sasukekuragari - 6 years ago 0 0