Question from akrayak

Where can I find schematics? or recipes for weapons - player made items

Trying to find schematics, if any, in New Vegas. I loved the weapon creations in 3 and all the items to be picked up seem to indicate should be able to do the same in New Vegas. Can you? Only a few items can be made, hoped for more.

Answers

doublesabre answered:

From what i have player go to a reloading bench and there are weapons that can be made like the time bomb.
0 0

Silent_Crucifix answered:

I have played a fair bit and I can't find many schematics just laying around. From what I can tell most recipes are obtained only after you reach a certain skill level or obtain a certain perk. Something tells me if you break into the gun runners warehouse you may find some schematics (maybe). I'll try it out for sh*ts and giggles and get back to you.
0 0

guivasquez answered:

I found a schematic for something or other in the NCR Correctional Facility. I think it was in Cell Block A or B and it was on one of the top bunk beds. Wish I could be more specific but I just don't remember and the schematics apparently don't show up in your notes like they did in Fallout 3.
0 0

Silent_Crucifix answered:

the schematic the guy above me is revering to is the powder charge grenade/mine thing.

Also:
I tried the gun runner's building, but sadly the weapons you find in there are worse than what the gun runner vendor sells. Plus there where no schematics in that whole building. It's frustrating spending a bunch of money repairing my shishkebab. The only way I can see getting any type of schematics is by having a high repair skill and some perk I don't know about.
0 0

dirty_curtie31 answered:

In the Boomer's hanger there is a schematic for the rock it launcher but i cant find out how to build it
0 0

DresingGownMule answered:

I just got the schematics for a Dog Tag Fist after helping a NCR soilder escape the Camp Guardian Caves at Guardian Peak northeast of the Crashed B-29.
0 0

brendole answered:

There's a recipe for cook-cook's fiend stew; it's on some metal shelves where you find/kill him.
0 0

poakchu108 answered:

What i did to beat some of the death claws was head to the road going to black mountain then make sure you have enough ammo for this and find a way to get up to a good spot were the death claws can't get you. the part the death claws can't get you is going by the road to black mountain then go left and try to climb up the big rock once you get as fer as you can go head to were they are and crouch down to see if it says caution if so then enter vats and enter the number of times you want to shoot them and they will try to get to you but they won't be able to so hope this helps you cause heck it help me out a lot and i liked a least 5 death claws
0 0