Things That Go Boom Quest Help?

1. I went to the NCR embassy in the Strip, and they told me to get help for the defense of Hoover Dam from the Boomers at Nellis Air Force Base. I got the quest, and got to the base without being blown up by artillery, but now I can't figure out how to convince the Boomers to help me. My fame level with the Boomers is at "Idolized", but when I talk to people at the base, there are no conversation options that are related to helping the NCR.

User Info: randomsash

randomsash - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Talk to Pearl, the old woman and she should tell you to help Loyal with his next problem. Once you have done that, you can ally with them.

User Info: Iam42

Iam42 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. After you raze "The Lady" or the plane from Lake Mead you can get them to ally with the NCR

User Info: 53Ty

53Ty - 5 years ago 0 0