Question from diablogreg

Is there a way to recall companions?

After reloading a new area my companions are no longer with me and i dont know where to find them is there a way i can recall them to me.

Answers

Twiztid_Ninajlo answered:

as far as I know, there isn't. I lost ED-E in similar way. I sent him back to my suite, but he never showed up. just dissapeared. There were a few times I lost the companions following me, but by the time I notice they're gone, I have no idea where I might have lost them, then allways find them in the casino at 38's. If you go somewhere where they cannot follow, like the penthouse in 38, then they automaticly get told to wait here, I've lost my guys in the lounge floor or whatever it is called in 38's, Coctail lounge? anyways, hope that helps.
0 0

magrurry answered:

I tell cass to wait here. she says "ok, give a holler if you need me" how would i do this? is there a way i can call her if im down a hill or some ways away?
0 0

Companions gun? Open suspect92
Where do your companions go? Answered alext18
About companions ? Open GabeLZ
About Companions? Answered Chronoshifter
Companions? Answered TOXINJOE