Question from TOXINJOE

Where do i find raul the ghual?

I know something about him being taken by nightkin and you have to save him and something about tabitha but i already killed her and i didnt see anyone around can anyone help?

TOXINJOE provided additional details:

Thanks i found it but i need a little more info can i find the key to the door (if so where) or do i need my science at 100 to unlock it by the terminal

Answers

GodotWasHere answered:

He's in one of the two short flat buildings next to the building where you killed Tabitha. I don't remember the exact name of the building, but I believe it's something along the lines of "prison building". If you can't find the entrance, look on your local map.
0 0

lowjunk answered:

Black Mountain. Locked in the "Prison" Building.
1 0

Blitzerspike answered:

There is a Terminal close to the door where Raul has left some notes. One has the door Passcode to allow you to enter. If Tabitha is still alive when you rescue him, she will attack you outside
0 0

jul320 answered:

There are two terminals in the prison, one has journal entries, choose entry 6 and you'll get the password to Raul's prison
0 0

Where do I find Raul the Ghoul? Answered GS-MR_Riddles
Raul help? Answered Luc_Emrys
Raul's quest? Answered edgewater
Raul the Ghoul is missing??? Open gotiis666
Raul won't fix my stuff if he's my companion? Open AxBunny