Where do i find raul the ghual?

1. I know something about him being taken by nightkin and you have to save him and something about tabitha but i already killed her and i didnt see anyone around can anyone help?

User Info: TOXINJOE

TOXINJOE - 6 years ago
    Thanks i found it but i need a little more info can i find the key to the door (if so where) or do i need my science at 100 to unlock it by the terminal

User Info: TOXINJOE

TOXINJOE - 6 years ago

1. Black Mountain. Locked in the "Prison" Building.

User Info: lowjunk

lowjunk - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. He's in one of the two short flat buildings next to the building where you killed Tabitha. I don't remember the exact name of the building, but I believe it's something along the lines of "prison building". If you can't find the entrance, look on your local map.

User Info: GodotWasHere

GodotWasHere - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. There is a Terminal close to the door where Raul has left some notes. One has the door Passcode to allow you to enter. If Tabitha is still alive when you rescue him, she will attack you outside

User Info: Blitzerspike

Blitzerspike - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. There are two terminals in the prison, one has journal entries, choose entry 6 and you'll get the password to Raul's prison

User Info: jul320

jul320 - 5 years ago 0 0