Question from IVIcGiver

Why is Fallout: New Vegas not showing up in my played games?

I started the game and my Xbox recognizes it as being in the disk drive and when i played through the first mission I knew that i was supposed to get an achievement. So i compared games with my friend who also has the game and he had the achievement, yet it was showing up that I had not even started the game. I know that it is not the achievement that is messing up because this has happened to me before with Red Dead Redemption, and i could not find a fix for that problem either. I would really like to be able to earn achievements for this game as it adds something to work for after I have already played through the game. Thanks for any help you can give.

BRANTLY_75 asked for clarification::

13eoh13 is an @sshole.

If you're not positive that you know the answer then DON'T ANSWER!

It takes away the "unanswered" part which only has 10 in the category, and mixes it up with 300 other questions in the "open" category.

Answers

13eoh13 answered:

Have you installed the game to your hard drive? Perhaps copying the disk to the system and then playing it MIGHT help with the problem, although I'm not sure as I've never heard of this problem before. Good luck!
0 2

fireaceice answered:

I think you need to change your passwords.

Go to XBox Live 360 & find the place to change your password . Change both passwords (Windows Live and Xbox Live). This happened to me once and all I did was change both passwords.

Hope this helps
0 0