Question from simon00007

Where a can repair wepon and armor?

Where i ca repair myy armor and weapon

LordNaughty answered:

Weapons can be repaired with weapon repair kits or by cannibalizing another copy of the same weapon (unique weapons use their mundane counterparts). Armor has no repair kit, and must be repaired using another copy of the same armor. The Jury-Rigging perk changes this and allows armor to be repaired by different armors of the same class (light, medium, and heavy). Likewise, weapons may be repaired by other weapons in the same class.

The following list of NPCs who repair (and their respective skill levels and locations) was obtained from the Fallout Wikia page on Repair. Credit where credit is due.

Dale Barton- Fortification Hill- 30
Samuel Kerr- 188 Trading Post- 40
Calamity- Jacobstown- 60
Old Lady Gibson- Gibson Scrap Yard- 65
Mick- Mick & Ralph's- 75
Major Knight- Mojave Outpost- 100
Paladin Sato- Brotherhood of Steel Safehouse- 100
Raul Tejada- Raul's Shack- 100
2 0

Answers

Leon388 answered:

Wow learn how to spell and then someone might answer.

But because im nice...

(repair kits) (similar weapons/armor) (certain store keepers)
0 3

Mana_Beast answered:

You can go to losts of differant places, but if you want a vendor that can repair too 100% go to Mojave Outpost to the south Major Knight can repair at 100% as soon as you talk to him, good luck getting enough caps for some of those reapirs though, 14k in caps for my MK2 combat armor.
1 0

Drifter_Slider answered:

Thanks (Mana_Beast because i killed Samuel at the 188 trading post for 24,507 caps which he accumulated from me mostly...
0 3

Byakurai1337 answered:

One of your followers can (the ghoul). just send him away to his house and talk to him. also you can use kits, the same weapon, or some store owners. in my experience the ghoul follower is the best because he repairs anything to 100%
1 0

whippester_1 answered:

Old lady gibson reapirs tom 90 and shes cheap to
0 0

How do you repair a weapon? Answered sladfj
The repair skill? Answered Tommywx
Where are the people that can repair my stuff? Answered guantlet77
Can't repair my vault 21 jumpsuit anymore? Answered JoshB48
Where can I find a repair skill book? Answered brando21