How do I get to great khan encampment without getting killed by deathclaws?

1. can I just sneak past them or no?

User Info: dirty_curtie31

dirty_curtie31 - 6 years ago

1. There is a road running west, south of the Kahns camp, it looks like its kinda far, but if you follow that road itll take you around the mountain. your probably trying to get there from goodsville. Caazaors are only a problem if you decide to climb over the steep mountains like a dick

User Info: mrstilwater

mrstilwater - 6 years ago 0 0

1. They reccomend the sneak attack

User Info: dougals1988

dougals1988 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I used a sniper rifle and sneaked along the right side. Only had to kill 5 deathclaws and the young ones when down with one head shot and the regular one only needed one more well placed shot to make it to the camp. I ignored the big black one and it never saw me. I had little over 80 sneak skill at the time and 90 gun skill give or take a point.

User Info: Iscaredeath

Iscaredeath - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. You can get the from Red Rock Canyon also, but you're gonna run a gauntlet of Cazadors if you take that route.

User Info: thisnamerules

thisnamerules - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Just go thru Quarry Junction stealthy with or with out companions. Go to the very top... snipe your way to victory,

User Info: LegomahKilo

LegomahKilo - 6 years ago 0 0