Raul's quest?

1. Has anyone else been able to finish Raul's free form quest or even get is started? It doesn't show up in my pipboy and I'm not even sure how to get it started. I know you have to talk to three different people then he tells you some of his life story. I've spoken to two of them and I get a story out of Raul but the third guy in Novac doesn't promp after the convo. anyone been able to finish his quest?

User Info: edgewater

edgewater - 6 years ago

1. BY THE WAY, some peoples games are buggy, and raul wont initiate dialouge after ranger andy, so watch out.

User Info: Crae_z

Crae_z - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Yeah, well, you first have to talk to loyal in Nellis Airforce Base, that is where the Boomers live. then you talk to Sterling in camp mccaran. then talk to Ranger Andy in Novac. These are all older men, who inspire Raul to be more helpful in his old age. after you meet each individual guy, raul will break into conversation with you about inspiration, then tell you a little bit about his childhood and growing up.

User Info: Crae_z

Crae_z - 6 years ago 0 0