Question from edgewater

Raul's quest?

Has anyone else been able to finish Raul's free form quest or even get is started? It doesn't show up in my pipboy and I'm not even sure how to get it started. I know you have to talk to three different people then he tells you some of his life story. I've spoken to two of them and I get a story out of Raul but the third guy in Novac doesn't promp after the convo. anyone been able to finish his quest?

Crae_z answered:

BY THE WAY, some peoples games are buggy, and raul wont initiate dialouge after ranger andy, so watch out.
2 0

Answers

Crae_z answered:

Yeah, well, you first have to talk to loyal in Nellis Airforce Base, that is where the Boomers live. then you talk to Sterling in camp mccaran. then talk to Ranger Andy in Novac. These are all older men, who inspire Raul to be more helpful in his old age. after you meet each individual guy, raul will break into conversation with you about inspiration, then tell you a little bit about his childhood and growing up.
0 0

Raul help? Answered Luc_Emrys
Where do i find raul the ghual? Open TOXINJOE
Raul won't fix my stuff if he's my companion? Open AxBunny
Where do I find Raul the Ghoul? Answered GS-MR_Riddles
Raul the Ghoul is missing??? Open gotiis666