Question from boatsnhoes

Where can i find the power fist called pushy?

I'm still having trouble defeating deathclaws and someone answered my question saying something about pushy, i would like to know where the closest one is wen i am just starting the game (I am at the point where i have to travel to NCRCF). I just want to get to new vegas and mess around and i have to fighte my way through 5 deathclaws.

Answers

thatmovingbush answered:

Pushy is a unique version of the displacer glove. It's location is at the Ruby Hill Mine. The weapon is carried by a dead Jackal Gang Member. The Ruby Hill Mine is located on the road that leads to Jacobstown and is located by 2-3 Bighorn Bulls. The regular displacer glove can be bought from the Gun Runners, Lt. Torres in the hidden valley bunker, and in the office levels of the Hoover Dam.
0 0

Jace616 answered:

If you want to get to new Vegas fast just grab up a stealth boy and sneak past deathclaws by the side of quarry junction closest to black man. I do it on every toon works great. You can get a stealth boy from Joe Cobb's body OR the school house safe both in good springs start of game. Otherwise yes Pushy is in Ruby hill but if you can't get to new Vegas you probably won't make it there either.
0 0