ED-E help!?

1. So i just repaired ed-e and the quest that comes along with him (take him to gibson scrap yard) and i took him there and talked to old lady gibson. and she doesnt say ne thing about ed-e?
    glitch???

User Info: tobybolen

tobybolen - 6 years ago
    When Ed_e gets repaired, he returns to Primm, I cannot locate him. Where does he spawn at?

User Info: Bladesmith8180

Bladesmith8180 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. It should "automatically" trigger ed-e on its own. And an option will show up when you talk to him to listen to a memo. This then advances that quest, I also shortly after went over to helios and it triggered another voice memo to be played.

Good luck

User Info: MAGlCALMAN

MAGlCALMAN - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. there should be 2 playbacks that triggers with ED-E. after the 2nd playback, im not sure of the time frame, someone will radio you through ED-E and ask you to bring him to them, i had the Brotherhood of Steel radio me, right after they did, i had a counter offer from someone in the Followers ask me to bring him there instead. then you just have to travel to which ever one you want. i chose the brotherhood. the upgrade his armor and mad him look new.

hope this helps

User Info: soccerstudx20

soccerstudx20 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. oh and make sure you take all your items from ED-E before you make the decision because im sure you loose what hes carrying. i have no clue where my stuff is.

User Info: soccerstudx20

soccerstudx20 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. After several days, and you must sleep in a bed, he reappears at Primm. Same spot you originally found him.

User Info: PoisonOfTheMind

PoisonOfTheMind - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. There was apparently a glitch, that if you had spoken to Old Lady Gibson and gone through all of the dialog without ED-E, then it wouldn't advance in the quest. If you would like more info, then I suggest using this site:
    fallout.wikia.com/wiki/ED-E_My_Love
    that is for the quest that you are doing, but it also has a lot of the other quests as well

And to Bladesmith8180 ED-E spawns in the Nash Residence where you repaired him the first time.

User Info: StealthShot1906

StealthShot1906 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. When i did this ED-E re-spawned outside Primm, towards Goodsprings. I used the local map to find him, it only covers a small area but you can do it if you want him back.

User Info: odin1god

odin1god - 5 years ago 0 0