Question from Alvisteen

Plastic Surgery Anyone?

I've seen it mentioned elsewhere in FaQs with no clear answer. Is there any where to do facial reconstruction to change your chars appearance? Someone mentioned a robot that needs a part somewhere near a caesar camp. Has anyone verified this? Thank you.

Alvisteen provided additional details:

Thanks for the info I have found both of these but still no one to change my facial appearance.

declives asked for clarification::

Subdermal armor is 4 points of DT, at least in my game. Along with getting toughness twice you can get 10 extra points of DT. Also, Implants aren't plastic surgery so that doesn't really help. I haven't seen any plastic surgeons, maybe there will be one in new DLC.

Cold_bloodedkil answered:

In old world blues when you repair the auto-doc you can change your face any time you want and you can change your traits once
2 0

Answers

9392Joker answered:

I havent looked into this topic that much so i havent heard or found a "plastic surgen" BUT i have come across a dude in The Kings place that will let you change you hair but only after you become a king yourself ^_____^
1 0

jhallock1 answered:

Yes there is a plastic surgeon she is just northeast of freeside in las vegas medical center. She does can do upgrades and allow you to put 1 point into any of your s.p.e.c.i.a.l. She also does subdermal surgery which basically is putting armor plates under your skin making you stronger or a surgery I forget the name that gives you regenerative health. I would recommend against the regentative health. It takes too long to regenerate and for 12,000 caps its just not worth it. Anyway good luck!
1 0

jhallock1 answered:

*Correction*
the sub dermal upgrades give bonus DT I believe it's 10 higher.
1 0

p34nutbutter answered:

The one ur thinking of that gives u health is the Monocyte Breeder....And there inplants.
0 0

Maverick_McCool answered:

I've pretty much explored the entire wasteland , and there is NO-ONE who will alter your appearance like in FO3 , yeah you can get a haircut if you join the Kings , and you can get stat upgrades at the new vegas medical centre , which is just behind Crimson Caravan , but that is about it buddy.
1 0

Xxfirebird95xX answered:

New add-on old world blues has a quest to repar an auto doc and other appliances. the auto doc can give implants, haircuts, facial reconstruction and free check ups. can do other things, but that contains spoilers.
0 0

Amafirly answered:

The only way I have found is in the new add-on Old World Blues. You have to find the holodisk to upgrade the auto-doc in The Sink.
1 0