Question from DounutMan

Factions?

Im getting so tangeled up in all the factions

The factions im interestedi n are: Great Kans, Powder gangers, BoS, Novac, The Followers, The kings, the Strip, freeside, Boomers, Gun Runners, Crimson Comp, Westside Cooperitive

The factions I dislike are: NCR, Mr.House, Leigon

Plese help get the story straight I dont want to upset any the factions i like, so what main quests do i have do so that the factions i like stay that way, and the ones i dont like also stay that way.

DounutMan provided additional details:

Can anyone tell me Mr houses real motives spoilers are fine

BrokenRainY57 answered:

Um, yeaah, Mr. House, the NCR, and the Legion are the three main factions and you have to pick one if you want to complete the game. I've never done any of the Legion missions so I don't know their actions with the other factions. However, from what I can tell, if you go with the NCR or House, they'll want you to destroy the Brotherhood of Steel, the Great Khans, the Omertas (Gomorrah casino owners), and whichever you didn't pick (i.e. if you side with NCR they want you to kill Mr. House). Oh, I forgot, if you go to Benny's suite in the Tops there's a robot named Yes Man who lets you kill NCR, Legion and House, and take the Strip and Dam for yourself, then decide if you want to destroy the other factions.
1 0

Answers

9392Joker answered:

Getting the factions to stay liking you will be hard........mostly cause you hate the 3, maybe 2, main factions in game......and some of the main quest missions ive done are from the NCR and Mr House.........i just kill any Legion i see ^_____^
0 1

Factions ??! Open Ayasaki123
More Factions? Answered DounutMan
Companions/Factions? Answered DounutMan
Can you join factions like the NCR? Answered guantlet77
What factions are most beneficial to befriend? Open yeagman17