Loading a save game problem?

1. I have 24 hrs caked on this already and my new saves, after my last save in vault 3 for the still in the dark quest, wont load! It says the downloaded content is no longer available and kicks me back to the startup screen. Ive seen on many other sites that ppl r experiencing this too, is there anything i can do other than wait for a patch? (cuz i dont have internet connection right now but will hopefully in the future) any help would b appreciated

User Info: tejasbluesman52

tejasbluesman52 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Greetings,

Not sure myself, I'm sitting at about.. 23-26 hours worth of game play already, and was exploring around Vault 3 and about that area, when the game did the same thing to me. I patched it after it started happening, same thing. I added the Merc pack to it as well.. almost loaded the game but failed still.. I emailed the maker of the game hoping they have a solution to the problem but so far have yet to hear anything back.

User Info: ChaoticFenix

ChaoticFenix - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. It is a save file corruption, always keep plenty of saves so you could travel only bout 2 hours and not restarting, (it happened to me and restarted thanks to one save) hopefully they're patching it and yes i didn't feel like playing but although it's dog, you have to keep going.

User Info: danstar01

danstar01 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Unacceptable. I'm at 27 hours and now I can't load any of my files because it just decided it didnt want to load my DLC anymore. I used to load it without even having to go live, but now it wont load even if I am live. Won't even let me re-download the content... Why would they release such a broken game...27 freakin hours...

User Info: Jeez_2

Jeez_2 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. I was exploring vault 34 and I can reload the auto save...77 hours...in the game

User Info: Scarface_2k

Scarface_2k - 6 years ago 0 0