Question from Killpopstars

How do i get into the gun runners?

How do i get into the gun runners? Is there a misson a missed?

StrongoFYB answered:

I'm assuming this is for the Crimson Caravan quest? There's no easy way into the Gun Runners, you have to pick the lock and then sneak in, or just kill everyone.
2 0

Answers

Silent_Crucifix answered:

There is a guy in Camp McCarren located FAR in the back . I forget his name but he is inside a supply warehouse (big black building if you enter from the outside). You'll have to enter the building and exit it then walk a long distance south till you find it.
Alternatly you can go to the second floor of the main terminal and head through the doors there following this all the way down past the bunk beds and a small resturant area. You should come to a hall with one direction blocked by rubble. The door to the same building I mentioned before is there. The guy is on the first spoor of the supply warehouse
0 1

Silent_Crucifix answered:

Floornot spoor* anyway To be a bit more specific if you go to the terminal building in mcarren there is an entrance to mccarren concourse the hallway and thusly the entrance your looking for is between the bunk bed area and a medical type area. Just go down the hallway and the door is on the right
0 0

ellisar answered:

Should be pretty easy to get in. Just tell your companion(s) to wait and take a stealth boy. Crouch and walk up to the gated fence behind and to the left of the sales booth. Stay crouched the whole time. Open the door and the specs will be on the computer terminal in the next room. Straight back and to the right. (just follow the yellow map marker) After you retrieve the password, stay crouched and head back out to the outside. Then once outside, fast travel to the closest landmark, I think it's the freetown gate. Then all you need to do is stand up and then run back over to the gate and grab your companions. Gunrunners will never even know you were there.
0 0

Gun runners? Answered zez4eva
Gun runners break in? Answered forgoten1992
Can I still shop at Gun Runners if i break in? Answered brentsonier
Cant find issac of the gun runners? Answered themayor2617
Shop discounts? Unanswered AuraCaster