Companions quests?

1. How do you start veronicas and boones quests and where is arcade after i do his?

User Info: TOXINJOE

TOXINJOE - 6 years ago
    Theres not much left for me to do thats how far in the game i am

User Info: TOXINJOE

TOXINJOE - 6 years ago
    Ok this might just be a bug i dont know but when i recruit her she i enter a dialog with her and all she says is whats up this happens when i get close to her any suggestions

User Info: TOXINJOE

TOXINJOE - 6 years ago

Answers

1. If it's anything like Cass' sidequest than you just open up the companion wheel and select "talk to", if there isn't an option to talk about something that leads to a sidequest than perhaps you have to get further into the game before it activates? I'm not entirely sure as so far Cass is the only companion I've ever used extensively.

User Info: 13eoh13

13eoh13 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Veronica doesnt have a quest marker all you have to do is get her some fomal wear and she'll teach you the scibe counter unarmed move

User Info: RenegadeWolf832

RenegadeWolf832 - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. Fallout wiki has a list of places u need to travel with veronica in order for her to say things that will let u start her side quest.

User Info: Jad3dM1nd

Jad3dM1nd - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Sorry to pop your bubble RenegadeWolf832 but she has a big quest its "I can make you care." Boone's i have only just started but i think you have to get far enough in the main story for you to do "Forget to remember to forget." And Gannon's made me mad because hes good and if complete his quest you cant get him back but you can get the Remnant armor witch im sure is the best in the game. hoped that helped.

User Info: kyler9437

kyler9437 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. All wrong. Veronica's quest is started by taking her to several major settlements ( The Strip, Cottonwood Cove, Camp Mccarran, etc.) and agreeing that the BoS needs to change their ways. Boone's quest can be started by fighting the Legion and helping the NCR. As for the Veronica bug,it happens to me too. she does that if u become enemies with the BoS or sometimes just randomly. Fire her then rehire her and that should fix it.

User Info: seanamaral

seanamaral - 5 years ago 0 0