Where can I find a shovel?

1. I accidentally killed the guy in goodsprings i saw a shovel there but can't grab it, anywhere else i can get a shovel from?

User Info: JaredPayne007

JaredPayne007 - 6 years ago

1. I haven't seen any shovel anywhere else but from that general trader in goodsprings, but if you killed him than I'm not sure where you'll find one. What do you need one for? On my first character I kept one on me the whole time but only ever needed it for the goodsprings cemetery, haha.

User Info: 13eoh13

13eoh13 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. if im not wrong i found 1 when do quest with Sunny Smiles,go to 2nd place where gecko is apear,near the water (im sorry if my english not good)

User Info: Ociz_Oznerol

Ociz_Oznerol - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Goodsprings general store, I just got mine if its not there wait 73 hours for the guy to restock his store.

User Info: ruffnv15

ruffnv15 - 6 years ago 1 1
  3. I've found several places in the wastes that u need a shovel for like the area at black mountain with the 2 satellites, and around the big crater with the evolved cenitars and the one named moe.

User Info: Leap0fFaith

Leap0fFaith - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. There's supposed to be a fully-repaired one somewhere in Goodsprings Source (the water fountain), but I haven't found it.

User Info: ootdega

ootdega - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. I found the guy in Novac selling one one, and I also found one of the travelling merchants selling one

User Info: MrRagnar

MrRagnar - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. Couldn't pick up a shovel I found, so came here looking for answers about this, and found this question about other locations. Figured I'd help out some people in need.

I found my first shovel in a place called "Harper's Shack". On the map, it's just south of the REPCONN Test Site, and south of a round building (sort of observatory type, the circle is shaped like an 8-piece pie). To get there, go to "Ranger Station Charlie", follow the roadway south until the railway deviates towards the west (beware of Viper Gunslinger enemies if you're low on health or low on level experience, there's about 5 of them, easy to dispatch with a fully-repaired Hunting Rifle). After taking care of the Viper enemies (notice campfire if you are looking for crafting locations), head towards the closed-off rail tunnel, then head left and go around to the north side of the rail tunnel. Near the top of the tunnel, start heading north towards the nearby location marker (ENW actually). Inside is a quite a bit of scrap metal and other related bits, and the shovel will be on the right-most shelf unit upon entering, and to make it worth your time, there's also a RELOADING BENCH and a WORKBENCH for crafting items.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to pick the shovel up and will continue to search for answers.

User Info: gthang1983

gthang1983 - 5 years ago 0 0