Question from The_byro

Vault 34 terminals where is the one that unlocks the rooms i need to get in to get the good wepons ?

I can only find one terminal in vault 34 and it wont let me unlock anything any body have any guidance for me ? lol

The_byro provided additional details:

Yeah. That's where it is, but I can't get into the overseers room, although I have found the two key cards from the flooded rooms but I got low on radaway and had to leave.

red101red101 answered:

There is a terminal in the armory click on log (or system) and de-flood the area you got one of the passwords from, its the one nearest the armory. (note a door appears on the stairs just before where the flooded area was you got the password from from.)
0 0

Answers

LarsonSier answered:

Try the Overseer's room. I think there was a terminal behind him to unlock the armory. That's the irradiated vault, right?
0 0

Vault 34 rooms? Open dwilbeast98
Partitioning the Terminals (Bugged?) Answered Vector_C
Vault 13? Open zez4eva
Vault 34? Answered Ploxyz8012
Where on the map is Vault 11? Open JohnAutumn